- Affordable Real Estate – The local market offers record affordability, amenities, & seller incentives; 50% more affordable in the last five years; weak U.S. dollar gives greater discounts for foreign buyers
- Top Market for Int’l Buyers – Florida is the top state in the U.S. & Miami is the top market for int’l buyers; & is expected to outperform other U.S. markets long into the future
- Enviable Weather – The only major “subtropical” city in the continental U.S.; average temp. 75 oF / 23 oC
- Beautiful Beaches – Greater Miami has 84 miles of Atlantic Ocean coastline & 67 square miles of inland waterways & more than 15 miles of world-famous beaches.
- Water Sports & Activities – Enjoy snorkeling, sailing, boating, kayaking, swimming, diving & other water sports
all year round
- Exciting Lifestyle for All – young adults, families, baby boomers, retirees, celebrities, & visitors – museums, performing arts venues, art galleries, professional sports, & amazing places to shop
- Fabulous Nightlife – Ocean Drive & more – top restaurants, night clubs, bars, world-famous hotspots
- Restaurants – In Miami you can savor worldwide cuisine unlike in any other city in the U.S.
- Entertainment Industry – Major fashion center, top modeling agencies in the world, Fashion Week & more than 2,400 motion picture & video businesses
- Commercial & Investment Real Estate – Vacancy rates for all commercial sectors in Miami are below the national average; retail & multi-family are outperforming most major markets in the U.S
- “Gateway to the Americas” – Strategic location between Latin America & Europe; “Capital of the Americas” – perfect for business or pleasure
- The Most Int’l City in the U. S. – nearly 50% of the population is foreign-born & speak over 100 languages
- Global Business Center – for business, finance, commerce, media, entertainment, arts & international trade; no state income tax; home to nearly 1,200 multinational companies from 56 nations; more than 100 international consulates, trade offices & bi-national chambers of commerce
- Hotels – ranks fifth in the US in occupancy after New York, Oahu Island, San Francisco, & Boston
- Top Tourist Destination – 12.6 million overnight guests – with 6 million of them int’l visitors
- World Aviation Hub – 3rd in the U.S. with 33.5 million passengers a year; Over 80 airlines to 120 destinations – top freight airport in the U.S. with 1.8 million tons – $19 billion in business revenue/year
- Port of Miami – “Cruise Capital of the World” with more than 4 million passengers a year; Also serves 240 seaports; 9 million tons of sea cargo; top markets: China, Italy, Hong Kong, Honduras & Brazil
- Educational Institutions – 4th largest U. S. school district; 5 colleges & universities; 3 law schools
- Hospitals – 33 hospitals; Jackson Memorial is one of the top 25 hospitals in the U. S. & Miami Children’s Hospital is rated the top pediatric hospital in the country
- Top Rankings
–Miami has the largest concentration of international banks in the U.S.
–Miami’s skyline ranks third in the U.S. behind New York City & Chicago & 18th in the world
–(Almanac of Architecture & Design.)
–Miami is the only major city in the United States bordered by two national parks,
–Everglades National Park on the West, & Biscayne National Park on the East.
–It’s great to live, work & play in Miami!